Thursday, November 19, 2009

On the 19th day of NaBloPoMo

On this, the 19th day, I had dinner at Bouchon in Beverly Hills. Among the many things we ate was Thomas Keller's signature roasted chicken, which I have to say, was pretty amazing. It takes two days to get it ready - what with the brining and the convection oven and then normal roasting - and the end result is very good. Unfortunately everything else was quite oversalted, so my memory of the chicken is a bit overshadowed by my swollen self. I am sure my co-blogger will ACE her chicken, and she'll mind her salt.

The dessert was a nice enough chocolate mousse, presented in a minute but very cute little pot one a very pretty plate. Don't you think it is pretty?






On other issues, did anyone notice how amazingly in-synch MB and I are??? I post about my list of thxgiving preparations yesterday, and HE makes his list of 101 dishes to prep before the big day. It's like we are connected or something...

No comments: